LPS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

LPS

These forums are dedicated to clan LPS.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

New Legendary Prophets Banner

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Fuzion
Admin
Admin
Fuzion

New Legendary Prophets Banner Empty
PostSubject: New Legendary Prophets Banner   New Legendary Prophets Banner I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 14, 2010 12:13 am

I did a new head banner for the Legendary Prophets Website. It's up at the top if you didn't already see it. Tell me what you think, ratings, changes, anything. Thanks
Back to top Go down
http://infuzedmusic.clanteam.com
Grim
Runner
Runner

PostSubject: Re: New Legendary Prophets Banner   New Legendary Prophets Banner I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 14, 2010 1:54 pm

idea for the banners of rank you can put whos part of what number battalion like Battaleion Leader #1, General #2, then just people who dont have those ranks member#1 to seperate from who is where
Back to top Go down
Fuzion
Admin
Admin
Fuzion

PostSubject: Re: New Legendary Prophets Banner   New Legendary Prophets Banner I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 14, 2010 3:33 pm

Yeah or i can make a little skinny banner to go above or below the other banner saying like... Battalion #2 or what not.
Back to top Go down
Grim
Runner
Runner

PostSubject: Re: New Legendary Prophets Banner   New Legendary Prophets Banner I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 14, 2010 4:50 pm

yea thats good
Back to top Go down
jamestaman
Runner
Runner

PostSubject: : New Legendary Prophets Banner   New Legendary Prophets Banner I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 18, 2010 9:26 pm

or you can make little banner saying jamestamans legendary battalion just example and possible a hint lol
Back to top Go down
jamestaman
Runner
Runner

PostSubject: New Legendary Prophets Banner   New Legendary Prophets Banner I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 19, 2010 9:36 pm

if any one could help me with getting a avatar pic on my profile i would be so grateful im not good with that sort of thing
Back to top Go down
Fuzion
Admin
Admin
Fuzion

PostSubject: Re: New Legendary Prophets Banner   New Legendary Prophets Banner I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 20, 2010 3:59 pm

What's up man. What do you want done? something designed and then put as an avatar?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: New Legendary Prophets Banner   New Legendary Prophets Banner I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

New Legendary Prophets Banner
Page 1 of 1