LPS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

LPS

These forums are dedicated to clan LPS.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

FU Ads they are obnoxioius

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Grim
Runner
Runner

FU Ads they are obnoxioius Empty
PostSubject: FU Ads they are obnoxioius   FU Ads they are obnoxioius I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 15, 2010 1:27 pm

Advertising is stupid unless it is funny, like Geico commercials. Does saving switching to geico save you 15% or more on car insurance? does a former drill seargent make a terrible psychiatrist?
Back to top Go down
hahahakki3
Newb
Newb
hahahakki3

PostSubject: Re: FU Ads they are obnoxioius   FU Ads they are obnoxioius I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 15, 2010 7:55 pm

Could geico save you 15% or more on car insurance? is having a snowball fight with randy johnson a bad idea?
Back to top Go down
Grim
Runner
Runner

PostSubject: Re: FU Ads they are obnoxioius   FU Ads they are obnoxioius I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 15, 2010 8:00 pm

Can switching to Geico save you 15% or more on car insurance? Does the little piggy cry all the way home?
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: FU Ads they are obnoxioius   FU Ads they are obnoxioius I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 15, 2010 8:45 pm

The fuck are you guys talking about. You make me feel like ive done to much acid in my day.
Back to top Go down
https://clanlps.forumotion.com
hahahakki3
Newb
Newb
hahahakki3

PostSubject: Re: FU Ads they are obnoxioius   FU Ads they are obnoxioius I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 15, 2010 8:52 pm

hahah they're advertisements for geico
Back to top Go down
Fuzion
Admin
Admin
Fuzion

PostSubject: Re: FU Ads they are obnoxioius   FU Ads they are obnoxioius I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 15, 2010 11:52 pm

Stupid, but know we can make banners or advertise and plug other sites and shit here.

Maybe advertise a nasty D2 sale store. Or a nasty build site and information site like Diabloii.net and shit...

Or advertise your own personal site like my record label and graphics site...
Back to top Go down
http://infuzedmusic.clanteam.com
Grim
Runner
Runner

PostSubject: Re: FU Ads they are obnoxioius   FU Ads they are obnoxioius I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 17, 2010 3:34 pm

i just mae this topic cause this was the only section that didnt have any activity, btw does a 1 pound bag of flour make a really big biscuit?
Back to top Go down
hahahakki3
Newb
Newb
hahahakki3

PostSubject: Re: FU Ads they are obnoxioius   FU Ads they are obnoxioius I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 17, 2010 4:39 pm

that's a fantastic question..ask chacha. they know everything
Back to top Go down
jamestaman
Runner
Runner

PostSubject: big ass bisket   FU Ads they are obnoxioius I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 17, 2010 11:00 pm

yes it would make huge bisket if you add water and oil to it steer it to gather and role it out and bake it get hi first or you wont eat it maby you can post a recipe link on this topic and a lizedr pic ove a gecko lol
Back to top Go down
jamestaman
Runner
Runner

PostSubject: : New Legendary Prophets Banner   FU Ads they are obnoxioius I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 18, 2010 9:31 pm

maby its not such a bad idia we can post things about what the leaders of the battalion want from there recruits a to do list to move of so to speak and request fore meetings
Back to top Go down
Fuzion
Admin
Admin
Fuzion

PostSubject: Re: FU Ads they are obnoxioius   FU Ads they are obnoxioius I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 19, 2010 7:59 am

Yup and we can put things, runs, games and things into motion. But, this topic will be closed it's kinda drifted from the pointless focus it had before. If you need to advertise anything you can do it in this forum.
Back to top Go down
http://infuzedmusic.clanteam.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: FU Ads they are obnoxioius   FU Ads they are obnoxioius I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

FU Ads they are obnoxioius
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
LPS :: The Tavern :: Advertising-
Jump to: