LPS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

LPS

These forums are dedicated to clan LPS.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Hye I might be gone for awhile

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Massey
Newb
Newb

Hye I might be gone for awhile Empty
PostSubject: Hye I might be gone for awhile   Hye I might be gone for awhile I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 05, 2011 12:45 am

I did something stupid and got my account hacked , so I need sometime to fucking chill my shit out. I'll be back eventually. Thanks for playing with me, guys. You make this fucking game fun and it's been a great time since I joined the clan.

Last edited by Massey on Wed Jan 05, 2011 8:25 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Fuzion
Admin
Admin
Fuzion

PostSubject: Re: Hye I might be gone for awhile   Hye I might be gone for awhile I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 05, 2011 2:04 am

That sucks man.. How did you do that? Talk to me. You have to be careful. Unless you have an account that you started with someone else that you trust. Do not give out your password to anyone. Unless you are letting them use your account in the meantime.

You'll get back up. If you need anything let me know and I'll do the best to re-supply you. Take a look at the Clan Bank Account too. Also, make sure your password is somewhat hard and make sure you have a secure personal email attached to each account.

Sorry, and hang in there.
Back to top Go down
http://infuzedmusic.clanteam.com
Massey
Newb
Newb

PostSubject: Re: Hye I might be gone for awhile   Hye I might be gone for awhile I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 05, 2011 8:24 am

Yeah. I realized it as a hack job (keylogger) and that I made a mistake and tried to fix it be changing my password as soon as I logged out, but the guy was faster than me. He got me because he seemed like a legitimate guy who hands out free stuff for a sec, except for the fact that he was talking about a non ladder rank and there being a command to bring up your non ladder rank. There was another kid in the topic who typed the command and seemed to come back with a ranking and get gear, so that's why I trusted him, not thinking at the time that that it was a two man con. As I said I tried to change the password as soon as I left , but he was too fast for me.

My my sorc is surprisingly mostly untouched, so I still have most of my mf gear except for Tal's armor and ammy and I just to get here through baal in nightmare and get a quick grush and then I can start doing chaos runs to level up, so I could proabably get spme trading gear andI have enough stuff on my mule that was low enough to escape his radar that I could probably start MFing w/ my pali, but as I said I just need to take a break for a few days.

Thanks Fuz. Don't worry about resupplying me. If you've got a Tal's armor and ammy you can loan me that's all i need to get around 300 Mf, so I can get buy. Besides I can't ask you guys to give me to much. I'll do it the old fashioned way with good hard work.
Back to top Go down
Grim
Runner
Runner

PostSubject: Re: Hye I might be gone for awhile   Hye I might be gone for awhile I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 06, 2011 2:58 pm

ahh yes the finding out your rank scam, for anyone else who is not familar with it blizzard will never ask for your password to something such as ranks. If someone asksu do not. They will ask you to do this, /dnd (account) (password), not sure if the dnd is right but u get the point this will basically be a whisper saying your password watch out people if its too god to be true usually is
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hye I might be gone for awhile   Hye I might be gone for awhile I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hye I might be gone for awhile
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
LPS :: About Clan LPS :: General Chat-
Jump to: