LPS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

LPS

These forums are dedicated to clan LPS.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

This clan i presume is gonna have a new leadership everyone

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Grim
Runner
Runner

This clan i presume is gonna have a new leadership everyone Empty
PostSubject: This clan i presume is gonna have a new leadership everyone   This clan i presume is gonna have a new leadership everyone I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 28, 2010 11:59 am

After recent events of starting with the bank hack i have tried to start replenshing the new one but with zip with me in the party a random has come in and tried to take such things with zip refusing to give me back my infinity, I am not sure what will become of anythign so far I am going to talking to Fuzion and prolly the admin under these new regards I will post anything that is finalized with all of you, right now I would not trust zip_godd with anything no matter if i end up getting my stuff back or not as I said I will keep u posted
Back to top Go down
Zipack
Runner
Runner
Zipack

PostSubject: Re: This clan i presume is gonna have a new leadership everyone   This clan i presume is gonna have a new leadership everyone I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 28, 2010 12:09 pm

You know who hacked bank account, And it seems you do not know Clan,or or its members. You may think they are going to adore you because you have helped a couple but there are many things you do not which are going through it. I wish you good luck bro And The best luck ever because you were a good friend I didn't take your infinity nor did anything I'm just telling you there are many things you need to know. I'm maybe not the kind of person that will love to give you everything back, maybe some times I am arrogant but I'm sure I'm talking for everyone in clan that if you really want to do this first you must have talked with each of its members realizing their problems and trying to confront them, What a clan leader's job is not to administrate a clan nor that stuff, A clan Leader is there to maintain clan happy and cervical with a good way of fluent, I am not going to tell your would be a bad leader Because I am no one to judge a human being for its total respect amongst everybody but I just tell you that you are trying to change something which is pretty changed already, Remember my friend changes aren't always good. And what you are trying to change wont be good for neither me nor you nor anyone in clan this changes will only affect the point that we are trying to establish here in Clan LPs, what you are trying to do is show others that you can change Clan's way of perception by grabbing elements of judgment and which will affect members of the clan and clan its self, your playing with the balance of this Clan and I assume friend that what you are trying to establish has been establish already but I wont judge you at all, You shall keep trying to change everyones perspective of Clan Looks and its leaders. I hope this will help you reflect about everything you are going to change just by talking more about the theme. If you want to re arrange Clan Bank by your self that is alright with me I have many more stuff to give and as you may know I will give them if it's necessary, Hopefully soon you will choose the right decisions and we will talk personally, I just really hope that your way of seeing clan doesn't change to bad. That is all I shall say today my friend, but I hope we are talking soon.
Back to top Go down
Grim
Runner
Runner

PostSubject: Re: This clan i presume is gonna have a new leadership everyone   This clan i presume is gonna have a new leadership everyone I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 28, 2010 12:15 pm

It is not the leadership u have taken with the clan im very familar with leader responsiblities and I do not say you have done a terrible job its the fact that I dont think I can trust you I hope that may change but as of now I cannot. Im aware of the hacking and cheats in a game but that fact that some things happend to fast no matter who it is that is doing it some shit is impossible without a direct contract. I wish this to resume in a peacful matter. There is nothing gl about it either I just know if shit is gonna change something may be ridden of.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: This clan i presume is gonna have a new leadership everyone   This clan i presume is gonna have a new leadership everyone I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 28, 2010 5:44 pm

For some reason I have a really hard time believing this. I have dropped HUNDREDS of hrs worth of shit in front of Zipack and haven't ever had a thing stolen. This is why I do not fuck with banks, or condone the use of banks. The rich will give to the poor if they can spare it - that is the way i see it.

But shit, no ones gunna listen to me, I only have 12 years of experience playing this game among others.
Back to top Go down
https://clanlps.forumotion.com
Zipack
Runner
Runner
Zipack

PostSubject: Re: This clan i presume is gonna have a new leadership everyone   This clan i presume is gonna have a new leadership everyone I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 28, 2010 6:36 pm

Come on Joe, your wisdom is a reflexion of your characterization which is very good,k I really like your appointment on the bank thing, maybe it's not a good idea to make a new one after all...
Back to top Go down
Fuzion
Admin
Admin
Fuzion

PostSubject: Re: This clan i presume is gonna have a new leadership everyone   This clan i presume is gonna have a new leadership everyone I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 29, 2010 1:18 am

Ok.. now listen to me.

Phil I know you are still a kid. But in this case, grow up. We don't need to be arguing like fucking little punks over this shit. We don't need to screw anybody over, lie to them, deceive them, or accuse them. We need to fix this and get to the bottom of this. That is why the next thing that needs to be done when everything is recovered, AND IT BETTER BE, is the accounts need to be re-made by me with password protection and a specific email. I refuse to believe that they account got 'hacked' that doesn't happen. Somebody did something on it and knew how to get onto it.

Phil, you registered the account. So either way you should be able to get back into it, no problem. Recover it, change the password to something advanced, and then let me get into it for starters. Lately, everyday ive been doing transactions for people and putting a lot of items and money into the bank. This WILL be fixed.

Also, NO MORE ARGUING AND BULLSHITTING OVER THE FORUM FOR EVERYONE TO SEE. Rules, questions, and inqueries can be made. But none of this debate of leadership, trust, accusation or any of this drama bullshit out and about.

As far as the bank is concerned, I think it is a great idea and was working great to start. I understand where Joe is coming from 100% their always becomes small problems or in worst cases, huge problems. But, that is why it needs to be maintained. I did most of the caretaking for trades, services, and the whole bank itself. So, I'd feel the best focus for this shit would be to have me manage the clan bank and have the accounts ordered with my emails and such. And of course those running the clan (all of us included in the post) would have access to use it.

I will start the process of building new accounts, organized, and re-inventory. But, of course I need all you help. So, lets come to a conclusion and re-work this but I need all your help. So, first of all, Phil can you get onto those accounts, and let me go into them as well and we will all together, move and re-inventory the bank account to a new account(s) itself. As well, as donate much more. I will also clear the banks money so it's fresh. Everyone's forum gold will stay the same of course.

Get at me. New account name will be up soon.
Back to top Go down
http://infuzedmusic.clanteam.com
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: This clan i presume is gonna have a new leadership everyone   This clan i presume is gonna have a new leadership everyone I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 29, 2010 7:29 am

This topic is locked. No more discussion on the forums. Any further questions can be taken to one of the three (two active) leaders or battalion leaders of the clan.

Thanks.
Back to top Go down
https://clanlps.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: This clan i presume is gonna have a new leadership everyone   This clan i presume is gonna have a new leadership everyone I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

This clan i presume is gonna have a new leadership everyone
Page 1 of 1