LPS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

LPS

These forums are dedicated to clan LPS.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

CDkeys Needed

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Zipack
Runner
Runner
Zipack

CDkeys Needed Empty
PostSubject: CDkeys Needed   CDkeys Needed I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 25, 2010 1:01 pm

Well as many of you must know already... Those silly koreans/Chinese's ( I think so) Stole our Bots from channel and we really need More bots for the channel.

So anyone who has any Blizzard ( Starcraft, Starcraft II , Diablo , Diablo II, Diablo LoD, Warcraft II, Warcraft III ROC, Warcraft III TFT) which they don't use it will be very well appreciated and very well rewarded.... Any notifications about this please contact us...

*Phil (zipak_godd)

*Joe (Joeight)

It is time to work together ^^
Back to top Go down
Massey
Newb
Newb

CDkeys Needed Empty
PostSubject: Re: CDkeys Needed   CDkeys Needed I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 28, 2010 12:54 am

I think I have a Cd Key for Warcraft II laying around here somewhere. I'll look for it when it isn't three in the morning. On a related note. I seem to have missed this, so can I get an update on what's going on?

Also, when d2ing tonight I noticed that the LPs channelwas listed as restircted when I tried to join. Does this have something to do with that?
Back to top Go down
Zipack
Runner
Runner
Zipack

CDkeys Needed Empty
PostSubject: Re: CDkeys Needed   CDkeys Needed I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 28, 2010 5:56 am

Well then contact me with cdkey asap.
Back to top Go down
cadillacjoe
Newb
Newb
cadillacjoe

CDkeys Needed Empty
PostSubject: Re: CDkeys Needed   CDkeys Needed I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 04, 2011 12:31 am

[/quote]Also, when d2ing tonight I noticed that the LPs channelwas listed as restircted when I tried to join. Does this have something to do with that?[/quote]

Yeah i noticed that too.. whats up with that? Gimme some home addresses and ill resolve the issue.. my way. =D
Back to top Go down
cadillacjoe
Newb
Newb
cadillacjoe

CDkeys Needed Empty
PostSubject: Re: CDkeys Needed   CDkeys Needed I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 04, 2011 12:32 am

[/quote] Also, when d2ing tonight I noticed that the LPs channelwas listed as restircted when I tried to join. Does this have something to do with that? [/quote]

Yeah i noticed that too.. whats up with that? Gimme some home addresses and ill resolve the issue.. my way. =D
Back to top Go down
cadillacjoe
Newb
Newb
cadillacjoe

CDkeys Needed Empty
PostSubject: Re: CDkeys Needed   CDkeys Needed I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 04, 2011 12:33 am

Someone teach me how to delete posts... thanks
Back to top Go down
Zipack
Runner
Runner
Zipack

CDkeys Needed Empty
PostSubject: Re: CDkeys Needed   CDkeys Needed I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 04, 2011 11:08 am

Home addresses what the heck do you mean with that?
Back to top Go down
cadillacjoe
Newb
Newb
cadillacjoe

CDkeys Needed Empty
PostSubject: Re: CDkeys Needed   CDkeys Needed I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 04, 2011 12:51 pm

Gimme the home addresses to the people who stole our bank and its only the price of a bullet after that.
Back to top Go down
Zipack
Runner
Runner
Zipack

CDkeys Needed Empty
PostSubject: Re: CDkeys Needed   CDkeys Needed I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 04, 2011 2:34 pm

One lives in Chen Sin in China and the other one lives in Daitona Russia somewhere in the woods near the artitc circle, Hope that helps.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

CDkeys Needed Empty
PostSubject: Re: CDkeys Needed   CDkeys Needed I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

CDkeys Needed
Page 1 of 1