LPS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

LPS

These forums are dedicated to clan LPS.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

i will help all who want lader

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
jamestaman
Runner
Runner

i will help all who want lader  Empty
PostSubject: i will help all who want lader    i will help all who want lader  I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 18, 2010 9:38 pm

i can help rush and level members of lps to get there ladder acc going good and the more that play ladder the stronger are clan grows so if any one is in there will be a game on Monday i will rush all to trist and when one reaches 20 he will bump the others and then we get one to level 40 and bump others to hell fore power leveling so get your acc reedy it would be nice to start your acc name with lps-whatever
Back to top Go down
Taankjay
Newb
Newb

PostSubject: ...   i will help all who want lader  I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 18, 2010 11:10 pm

Maybe id come in...

But thats too long.

We should just G rush. Get bumpers after. We're only losing a spot.
Back to top Go down
jamestaman
Runner
Runner

PostSubject: i will help all who want lader   i will help all who want lader  I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 19, 2010 7:32 am

yes it takes a bit longer that way but bumpers sre hard to find on ladder getting grush on ladder is like pulling teeth so some times its better to have your bumpers reedy so thear is no bull it should take no time to get bumper levled
Back to top Go down
Fuzion
Admin
Admin
Fuzion

PostSubject: Re: i will help all who want lader    i will help all who want lader  I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 19, 2010 7:58 am

I know i think we have a norm bumper, if not I could become one when im level 20. We definately have a nightmare bumper. The the few of us in are gonna have to get the squad together and move through.

I'll definately be needin some help on ladder. Look for me *Fuzion
Back to top Go down
http://infuzedmusic.clanteam.com
Grim
Runner
Runner

PostSubject: Re: i will help all who want lader    i will help all who want lader  I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 19, 2010 2:51 pm

yea i want to start a ladder too at some point I let you know
Back to top Go down
jamestaman
Runner
Runner

PostSubject: i will help all who want lader   i will help all who want lader  I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 19, 2010 8:48 pm

hey grim you double posted that's cheating no wander you have a star lol any way im all go on ladder i have 2 charters a barb and a druid they are not really good yet like godly but they can do some damage so if yall want to play together let me know it would be a good idea fore people to post what times they are on the most im on mostly in the late after noons and every other week ill be on Sunday Monday and Tuesday probably like all day if theirs something going on this is just boring and frustrating atm but im sure it will get better i know this kinda of thing takes time
Back to top Go down
Fuzion
Admin
Admin
Fuzion

PostSubject: Re: i will help all who want lader    i will help all who want lader  I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 04, 2011 3:51 pm

hey james help us out! Me and joe have been playing ladder all day everyday. And we're not horrible but we arent good either lol. Hit us up

*fuze-redrum
Back to top Go down
http://infuzedmusic.clanteam.com
cadillacjoe
Newb
Newb
cadillacjoe

PostSubject: Re: i will help all who want lader    i will help all who want lader  I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 09, 2011 6:14 pm

Pssshh i dont knwo what the fuck he is talking about.. im good. Lol... !!!!!!!! yeaa.. i can do rushes thru every difficulty and my bot runs 24/7 just about. Workin on my smiter so i can start pounding ubers and shit. Hit me up.. me and dave are usually oin and will help ANY lps member.. except for Phil... lol jk phil.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: i will help all who want lader    i will help all who want lader  I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

i will help all who want lader
Page 1 of 1