LPS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

LPS

These forums are dedicated to clan LPS.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

d2net bot progam help

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
jamestaman
Runner
Runner

d2net bot progam help Empty
PostSubject: d2net bot progam help   d2net bot progam help I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 17, 2010 11:04 pm

could some one help me get a bot set up so i can start running in lps channel plz just pm if you can help
Back to top Go down
Fuzion
Admin
Admin
Fuzion

PostSubject: Re: d2net bot progam help   d2net bot progam help I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 17, 2010 11:56 pm

A lot of us already have bots. But it's nice to have one on hand to use once and awhile. For mfing, or running, I'd even like to get a leech bot set up. I'd love to help you, but I can't get mine working correctly either Mad

So, i'm in the same boat. if someone can give us a hand at some point. We'd appreciate it!
Back to top Go down
http://infuzedmusic.clanteam.com
Zipack
Runner
Runner
Zipack

PostSubject: Re: d2net bot progam help   d2net bot progam help I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 18, 2010 7:55 am

You're wanting a leechbot O.O? I tho you were afraid to get banned, atleast that's what you told you when I offered you mine which cadillac joe and Jay already have.
Back to top Go down
jamestaman
Runner
Runner

PostSubject: d2net bot progam help   d2net bot progam help I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 18, 2010 9:46 pm

no im not afraid of a ban at all i have boted in the oast and never had any trouble just need some one to help get me started im still new with the bot thing i know it is not that hard but with the bot exp i have im still just starting to under stand it i need someone with team viewer to help me learn hands on kinda explain what there doing wile i watch them do it that's how i learn best
Back to top Go down
Zipack
Runner
Runner
Zipack

PostSubject: Re: d2net bot progam help   d2net bot progam help I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 18, 2010 10:06 pm

I'm not talking about you i'm talking about Dave.
Back to top Go down
jamestaman
Runner
Runner

PostSubject: d2net bot progam help   d2net bot progam help I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 19, 2010 7:39 am

o well Dave don't worry if they did not patch d2net during the last reset then they really don't care enough to try and ban you at-lest not fore more than 24 hours they focus on wow and getting d3 out there no more time fore blizzard to worry about d2 i know people that have ben boting fore like 2 years and still have not got busted just think there every wear so it you cant beat them join them
Back to top Go down
Fuzion
Admin
Admin
Fuzion

PostSubject: Re: d2net bot progam help   d2net bot progam help I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 19, 2010 7:46 am

Right. I don't wanna get banned, but I figured this is a solid bot and I pretty much know how to use it, but I can't get it to run right. It says theirs configuration error. We need a solid game log so I can make my bot based off of this. Someone needs to explain to me what I need to change on the mod file (s) for it to run right... or run the right scripts to make my pally actually initiate the run.

Someone gimme a hand. I got D2NT, help me from there. I want a leech bot and I went to designate my pally to do baals or chaos. My sorcs and pallies to do MF runs and leech runs.
Back to top Go down
Zipack
Runner
Runner
Zipack

PostSubject: Re: d2net bot progam help   d2net bot progam help I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 19, 2010 10:54 am

Well if you want a leechbot first of all download AIM and then call me for me to pass you it.
Back to top Go down
Fuzion
Admin
Admin
Fuzion

PostSubject: Re: d2net bot progam help   d2net bot progam help I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 19, 2010 9:04 pm

I can do that. idk if i can call ya though. we should be able to. well figure it out. maybe youll get that iphone. i just wanna get some undetectable mods that i can use once and awhile
Back to top Go down
jamestaman
Runner
Runner

PostSubject: d2net bot progam help   d2net bot progam help I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 19, 2010 9:06 pm

i would just like to be able to run bot with out having to download wenwar are something like that but i need some real help like tv help at-lest want to run in lps channel fore members to level in my games
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: d2net bot progam help   d2net bot progam help I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 22, 2010 8:02 am

For all of your botting and hacking needs visit [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down
https://clanlps.forumotion.com
cadillacjoe
Newb
Newb
cadillacjoe

PostSubject: Re: d2net bot progam help   d2net bot progam help I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 16, 2011 8:43 pm

I have gvetals bot now.. got scripts you guys can have if you want. I dont even use Redvex btw.. doesnt do enough. But i do have a pretty good idea on how to use this program and im pretty computer savvy so i can figure shit out that i dont know. So hit me up sometime on forums.. really dont wanna sit tehre and talk about it during game time cuz i wanna play at tha tpoint and it irritates me. So eya.. ill keep checkin on here.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: d2net bot progam help   d2net bot progam help I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

d2net bot progam help
Page 1 of 1