LPS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

LPS

These forums are dedicated to clan LPS.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

auradin build-- perf gg pvp

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
xilrasis123
Newb
Newb

auradin build-- perf gg pvp Empty
PostSubject: auradin build-- perf gg pvp   auradin build-- perf gg pvp I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 16, 2010 4:48 pm

auradins are a more complex build. you need a hoj zerk, dragon ap, dream shield, and dream helm, soj and bk, dungoes, off gcs, 20l/5 res scs or 5 res scs, torch, anni, 20 ias gloves, res and maybe other mods. boots are treks. ok. you max out conviction, holy shield, defiance, light res, and fire res auras. the stats are: enough for armor in str just enough in dex (inless you want max block. ima try the max block 1st, if its not as good im going to make an all life auradin.) and rest in life. none in energy. your merc (act 3 merc--ice) can have dream helm, dream shield, and ap dragon with the wep that'll damage and knock back undead if you wish to chaos. just use nigma to tele there and switch to you ap dragon. good luck have fun with build and dont forget to stack the auradin. the way you stack is by with a friend you both have a torch. you kepp trying to trade your torch to him even though its impossible. by this way you are making your auradins damage go up. everytime you trade a torch to someone that already has a torch you two willincrease the base damage of the auras
Back to top Go down
xilrasis123
Newb
Newb

PostSubject: Re: auradin build-- perf gg pvp   auradin build-- perf gg pvp I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 16, 2010 4:50 pm

rest into charge soz i forgot to put that into the build
Back to top Go down
Fuzion
Admin
Admin
Fuzion

PostSubject: Re: auradin build-- perf gg pvp   auradin build-- perf gg pvp I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 16, 2010 5:13 pm

If you're gonna make this a build and you want me to make it an official build. List all the attributes of the character build like me and phil have done in our builds. Then Ill add it to the directory. Ya know, include lists with stats, skills, equp, etc.
Back to top Go down
http://infuzedmusic.clanteam.com
Grim
Runner
Runner

PostSubject: Re: auradin build-- perf gg pvp   auradin build-- perf gg pvp I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 24, 2010 8:58 pm

I put a auradin build in asap once i find time to get on
Back to top Go down
Zipack
Runner
Runner
Zipack

PostSubject: Re: auradin build-- perf gg pvp   auradin build-- perf gg pvp I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 24, 2010 10:45 pm

xilrasis123 Got kicked from clan Razz
Back to top Go down
Grim
Runner
Runner

PostSubject: Re: auradin build-- perf gg pvp   auradin build-- perf gg pvp I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 25, 2010 11:56 am

did he really why i know he failed to be a battlion leader but why the entire thing?
Back to top Go down
Zipack
Runner
Runner
Zipack

PostSubject: Re: auradin build-- perf gg pvp   auradin build-- perf gg pvp I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 25, 2010 12:44 pm

It was a discussion we had between me and Joe and our reasons were all solid, No more chat about the theme what has been done has been done. We only decide the best for the clan and we hope our opinions to be respected.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: auradin build-- perf gg pvp   auradin build-- perf gg pvp I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

auradin build-- perf gg pvp
Page 1 of 1