LPS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

LPS

These forums are dedicated to clan LPS.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Zipak-Din An Special kind of Hammerdin

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Zipack
Runner
Runner
Zipack

Zipak-Din An Special kind of Hammerdin Empty
PostSubject: Zipak-Din An Special kind of Hammerdin   Zipak-Din An Special kind of Hammerdin I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 15, 2010 9:29 am

Back to top Go down
Zipack
Runner
Runner
Zipack

PostSubject: Re: Zipak-Din An Special kind of Hammerdin   Zipak-Din An Special kind of Hammerdin I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 15, 2010 9:29 am

Zipak-Din

Ok what is a Zipak-Din? Good question, It's an special kind of hammerdin I made up and invented by my self, it pretty much works for evrything in diablo 2 and does the best it can on evrything too. Gear might be pretty expensive because it has great results but it's worth making.

Lets start with the gear.

Heart of the Oak *(Don't worry your gonna reach FCR bp)

Herald of Zakarum *(Upd if possible and of-course with a ber, but for more advantage a Raven scrab)

Enigma (Gothic plate or Mage Plate)

Crown of ages 2os (x2 Bers or x2 15/15 Jewel)

Magefist

Rings: I have different rings and It would be great if you find all because they all work for all kinds of things, a Pair of Bul kathos, One Natures Peace, One raven frost and a pair of good FCR rings.

Belt: Arachnids Mesh

Boots: Treks/Shadow Dancers

Ammy: Armageddon Slippers/ Mara's

On stash I have a variety of different extra gear: E upd shaft, Dracs, E alma negra, Ondals (Ofcourse), Ber'd Shako.

You can fill it up with all sorbing items you need.

On Inventory: I have 20-5's But they are amazingly hard to get so If possible 20 lifers/Different Resist Scs/FHR scs/

x9 Pcombs, yes because this is a versatile damage build, Find lifers if possible or FHR that works too but I personally prefer FRW because it does an amazing convo with Vigor.

Skills

Combat Skills:

Max Blessed hammer?... Idk... OFCOURSE you max Blessed hammer.
Holy shield (I doubt you'll get to max it here goes all the rest of skill points after you max essential)

Offensive Auras:

Max Blessed Aim
Max Concentration

Defensive Auras:

Max Vigor
1 point into Redemption
1 point into Salvation

As mentioned before rest in Holy shield and your rest.

Now remember if you want to do Chaos/Baal runs EOE Rush etc, A good option would be to change to Shako.

Now evry hammerdin always needs an essential mercenery what will sustain him.

Mercenary Gear

Ethereal Insight Thresher

Ethereal AP Fort

Eth andys or Non Eth andys, Both work very good make sure to put in a Ral.

And that is the mains Soon I'll be posting tactics on duels VS all types of characters. I hope you make a good use of this build and please comment on it a good critic is always well comed. Good day all Very Happy
Back to top Go down
cadillacjoe
Newb
Newb
cadillacjoe

PostSubject: Re: Zipak-Din An Special kind of Hammerdin   Zipak-Din An Special kind of Hammerdin I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 15, 2010 6:04 pm

Wow.. that is a very very expensive build. Looks confusing man but i trust you that it works. Never heard of a hammerdin geared like that before. Cool.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Zipak-Din An Special kind of Hammerdin   Zipak-Din An Special kind of Hammerdin I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 15, 2010 8:47 pm

cadillacjoe wrote:
Wow.. that is a very very expensive build. Looks confusing man but i trust you that it works. Never heard of a hammerdin geared like that before. Cool.

I bet it rapes. Lol. It seems like all of zipacks builds are insanely expensive though =\ ahaha
Back to top Go down
https://clanlps.forumotion.com
Fuzion
Admin
Admin
Fuzion

PostSubject: Re: Zipak-Din An Special kind of Hammerdin   Zipak-Din An Special kind of Hammerdin I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 16, 2010 2:27 am

Yeah they always have to have certain select items that are just GG or ultra-rare.. mainly just uber-expensive. I like the build though. Something I my Uberdin is similar towards
Back to top Go down
http://infuzedmusic.clanteam.com
xilrasis123
Newb
Newb

PostSubject: Re: Zipak-Din An Special kind of Hammerdin   Zipak-Din An Special kind of Hammerdin I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 16, 2010 7:03 am

too rich for my blood but when i do make an hdin lets duel to see whos better Wink cheap Vs expensive
Back to top Go down
Zipack
Runner
Runner
Zipack

PostSubject: Re: Zipak-Din An Special kind of Hammerdin   Zipak-Din An Special kind of Hammerdin I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 16, 2010 11:42 am

Well I do have all types of Builds so I'll be posting kind of cheaper ones soon with more detailed information and surely good tactics to make the best out of it.
Back to top Go down
Fuzion
Admin
Admin
Fuzion

PostSubject: Re: Zipak-Din An Special kind of Hammerdin   Zipak-Din An Special kind of Hammerdin I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 16, 2010 12:20 pm

Once we get a handful of builds up here I'll put a sticky forum up with a directory of different types of builds and such. Keep it up
Back to top Go down
http://infuzedmusic.clanteam.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Zipak-Din An Special kind of Hammerdin   Zipak-Din An Special kind of Hammerdin I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Zipak-Din An Special kind of Hammerdin
Page 1 of 1